Book discussion - The wonder of all things by Jason Mott
- Book discussion - The wonder of all things by Jason Mott
- When Dec 05, 2016 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM (US/Eastern / UTC-500)
- Contact Name Jenny Stroik
- Contact Phone 989-865-9451
- Add event to calendar iCal
The wonder of all things by Jason Mott -- A plane crashes into a crowd of spectators at an air show, killing and injuring dozens. A thirteen-year-old girl named Ava is found huddled beneath a pocket of rubble with her best friend. He is injured and bleeding, and when Ava places her hands over him, his wounds heal. Ava has a unique gift: she can cure others' ailments. Now the whole world knows, and Ava is thrust into the spotlight. But Ava's gift costs her own health, and as she grows weaker, Ava begins searching for an escape.